Project selection- Film
There are many aspects of making a film project that appeal to me. Me and one of my group partners worked on a film project in middle school and we did quite a good job. Its a bit different than middle school though because it would be easier to act ourselves, but i would not consider myself a acquitted actor. I struggle to perform in front of a camera which would not be good for making a movie. Over the years i have watched lots of cool films, probably more than i have read magazines so they are more familiar to me. This is a more out of school project so meeting up with my classmates might prove to be a difficult task. I am also not very tech savvy, so the editing process will be a big challenge. I do enjoy filming with cameras which would be good trait to have when making a film.
Comments
Post a Comment