Magazine Project- Interviews
When and Who:
The Two people i could interview are on the Sarasota soccer team. Francesco La Rosa, and Luke Warrington. I will go to a practice at sarasota high school soccer fields, and ask them questions when they are finished. I Might also take pictures while i'm there. I will take pictures of them and put them above the articles i write about them.
Questions:
-What grade are you in?
-How are you liking playing a sport for your team?
-Do you have enough time to finish your homework?
-Is this team good?
-Do you think participating in this sport will help you succeed in life?
Another time I could visit is on a game day, and ask them a few questions after the game, including:
-How do you think the team played today? Why?
-How did you think you played? Why?
-Are you happy with the result?
-What could you have done better?
The Two people i could interview are on the Sarasota soccer team. Francesco La Rosa, and Luke Warrington. I will go to a practice at sarasota high school soccer fields, and ask them questions when they are finished. I Might also take pictures while i'm there. I will take pictures of them and put them above the articles i write about them.
Questions:
-What grade are you in?
-How are you liking playing a sport for your team?
-Do you have enough time to finish your homework?
-Is this team good?
-Do you think participating in this sport will help you succeed in life?
Another time I could visit is on a game day, and ask them a few questions after the game, including:
-How do you think the team played today? Why?
-How did you think you played? Why?
-Are you happy with the result?
-What could you have done better?
Comments
Post a Comment