Magazine Project- Scouting Locations
Where:
I am shooting photos primarily at soccer fields because my project is about Sarasota high school soccer. The three main locations I will use are, in the locker room, on the SHS field, and the Riverview high school soccer fields. If more adversity is needed I will take some pictures of the JV team playing before.
Shots:
The best shots will be from the side of the field action shots during the game, some will be wide shots and others will be close ups. all of these will be action shots. Then i will take a picture of the final scoreboard(focused) with the goal in the fore ground(unfocused) which will act as a long shot.
The cover photo will be these three players in front of a goal at SHS holding a soccer ball, in uniform: Francesco La Rosa, Luke Warrington, Urial.
I am shooting photos primarily at soccer fields because my project is about Sarasota high school soccer. The three main locations I will use are, in the locker room, on the SHS field, and the Riverview high school soccer fields. If more adversity is needed I will take some pictures of the JV team playing before.
Shots:
The best shots will be from the side of the field action shots during the game, some will be wide shots and others will be close ups. all of these will be action shots. Then i will take a picture of the final scoreboard(focused) with the goal in the fore ground(unfocused) which will act as a long shot.
The cover photo will be these three players in front of a goal at SHS holding a soccer ball, in uniform: Francesco La Rosa, Luke Warrington, Urial.
Comments
Post a Comment