CCR questions #4
Throughout the process, technology played a huge role in creating this magazine. My skills with a camera like action shots, long shots, close-ups, focusing on things in the fore or background got so much better. lighting was also a key feature that had to be just right. all of these challenges were overcome by practice. in the end I was happy with all of the photos I had in my magazine. Indesign was also a major technology that was used in this process. learning a new program is always tough at the beginning because it can be difficult to understand what tools to what and where to find them. Once you figure that out you then need to learn how to properly utilize these tools efficiently to create the best product possible. I feel like I did a sufficient job in this field.
Comments
Post a Comment